[Mediawiki-l] v. 1.15.1 : blank page after file upload

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 06:51:57 UTC 2009

Hi Rob, I had a similar problem when I tried to upgrade from 1.10 to 1.14.
Finally, I found out that my problem was because I forgot to fill in the
table prefix during installation. I didn't realized the problem because of
the many wikis that I subsequently created, I don't use table prefixes
except my first one which was like so long ago.

PM Poon