[Mediawiki-l] v. 1.15.1 : blank page after file upload

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Jul 15 00:06:41 UTC 2009

I just upgraded from v. 1.13.3 to 1.15.1, and am getting the dreaded
"blank page after
file upload."   The file is actually uploaded ok, as I can confirm by
searching the /images
directory, but I can't link to it successfully with wiki syntax.  The
file is not listed in the
Special:ListFiles .   I had already done the usual things with PHP and
LocalSettings.php
to be liberal with file uploads, i.e. increased memory limits, etc.
and was having no
problems with v. 1.13.3 .   The upgrade from 1.13.3 went smoothly
following the instrux
as given for database updates, no errors returned.

PHP version is 5.2.10
mysql is 5.1.36

thanks very much for any help, in advance.

--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at colorist.org