[Mediawiki-l] Errors

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 09:19:53 UTC 2009

Hi Henny Savenije, I think the practice differs from webhost to webhost. I
was once asked to pay US$28.75 to restore a backup (without guarantee) by my
previous webhost, Siteground. Apparently, they kept 2 daily backups at any
one time. The two backups turned out to be corrupted and yet, they said I
still have to pay.

PM Poon