[Mediawiki-l] Login page not showing

Giuseppe Briotti g.briotti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 23:14:53 UTC 2009

> Message: 8
> Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 18:23:23 +0200
> From: Platonides <Platonides at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Mediawiki-l] Login page not showing
> To: mediawiki-l at lists.wikimedia.org
>
> Ekompute .info wrote:
>> Hi Giuseppe, thanks for your response. It seems that I can't even resize my
>> window in IE,  although I could it in Firefox. Changing the text size via
>> the browser doesn't help either.
>>
>> PM Poon
>
> It doesn't validate
> http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://jbdirectory.com/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin
>
> I guess your problem is at the 'end tag for "div" omitted, but OMITTAG
> NO was specified' error.

Hi Platonides, probably you're right and this is the problem for PM
Poon, but I've the same problem with:

http://www.usnb.it/wiki/index.php?title=Speciale:Entra

And this page doesn't have the div problem... (btw, the only problem
is the id attribute for some menu item).

I think that probably this is due to some overlapping of box margin. I
will investigate this week end and post more informations...

G.

--

Giuseppe Briotti
g.briotti at gmail.com