[Mediawiki-l] articles and templates

Enrique enrique at banmet.cu
Fri Jul 3 18:05:47 UTC 2009

i'm trying with importDump.php , but i recive fatal errors related with
memory my php.ini cli is same apache
I'm importing eswiki-pages-articles.xml with importdump.php scritp i trying
many times and allways recive this error somes times refering to other
include but always when reached the line 52600 (1.87 pages/sec 1.87
revs/sec)
 on progres.log
line error:
52600 (1.87 pages/sec 1.87 revs/sec)
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 870580224) (tried to allocate 182173
bytes) in /home/www/wikipedia-es/includes/db/Database.php on line 564

i readed
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Errors_and_Symptoms#Fatal_error:_Allowed_memory_size_of_nnnnnnn_bytes_exhausted_.28tried_to_allocate_nnnnnnnn_bytes.29
and many other pages
in /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini :
memory_limit = 256M

in LocalSetting.php:
ini_set( 'memory_limit', '256M' );

php version :
#php5 -v
PHP 5.2.6-1+lenny3 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.2 (cli) (built: Apr 26 2009
22:16:23)
Copyright (c) 1997-2008 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2008 Zend Technologies
    with XCache v1.2.2, Copyright (c) 2005-2007, by mOo`

i have make a test with:
<?php
$i = 0;
$a = array();
while( $i++ < 100000 )
{
}
echo memory_get_usage();
?>

# php5 -f phptest.php
13374632

I increase fisical memory to 3 GB, but the problem continue when i runn
importDump.php