[Mediawiki-l] Configuring to allow Embedding different MIME types

Jon.G.Bartlett at gsk.com Jon.G.Bartlett at gsk.com
Fri Jul 3 09:18:34 UTC 2009

All,

I'm running a private Mediawiki within the company - and I want to embed
objects other than the standard picture MIME formats.
Obviously, clients need to have the software installed - and I know how to
allow certain upload file types - but how do I enable the client to
display the embedded object ?

This seems like it should be an FAQ  - but I can't find any other info.
Jon.
PS the file type I'm particularly interested in is ISIS sketch - which is
a molecular drawing program (and is different to Moelcule e.g. jMOL).