[Mediawiki-l] Database error msg?

Lyndie Chiou lyndie at researchpipeline.com
Fri Jul 3 02:52:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

My wiki is located at:
http://www.researchpipeline.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

I just upgraded to mediawiki 1.15.0 from the previous version. When I try to
create a new page or click on "recent changes" I get the following error:

Database error

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the
software. The last attempted database query was:

(SQL query hidden)

from within function "IndexPager::reallyDoQuery (LogPager)". MySQL returned
error "1146: Table 'lyndi1_wikidb.mw_tag_summary' doesn't exist
(localhost)".

I'm a relative newbie. What does this mean?

Thanks,

Lyndie