[Mediawiki-l] GroupPermissionsManager extension conflict with UserRightsList extension?

Evelyn Yoder eyoder at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 21:38:06 UTC 2009

Greetings all -
I installed the UserRightsList extension last month and it worked as
expected, until today, when I installed the GroupPermissionsManager.

It's odd, because login to the wiki is permitted, but the [edit] button is
now hidden.
I tried appending "&action=edit" to the URL, but the response is:
"Permission Error You are not allowed to execute the action you have
requested."

According to Special:ListGroupRights page, I am Sysop and have edit rights.

The good news was that I was able to restore [edit] by disabling the
UserRightsList,
however the [history] request now gives the same error response.

Version info here:
http://lj.platformatyourservice.com/~platfor1/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Version

Thanks,
Evelyn