[Mediawiki-l] Problem of Skoffer

Mohammad Towfiqul Islam towfiq.islam at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 13:01:20 UTC 2009

Dear Skoffer Team,

Thanks for this nice extension.

I have successfully installed the extension but after screen recording when I try to save and upload it to Mediawiki edit window its showing pop-up window with a message: "uploading your screecast" after that nothing is happening...Nothing is uplaoding even code into the mediawiki edit window.

I am using Mediawiki 1.12, and Windows XP with XAMPP server, IE6.0 with Pentuim 4, 512 RAM.

Could you please suggest me some solutions?

Regards,
 -Towfiq