[Mediawiki-l] A couple minor issues after upgrading to MW 1.13.3

ccornell - OpenOffice.org ccornell at openoffice.org
Fri Jan 16 10:35:20 UTC 2009

I just upgraded the OpenOffice.org Wiki from MW 1.11.0 to MW 1.13.3, and
I'm having a few minor issues.  I'm hoping someone here can provide some
insight for me....

  - The sub-page breadcrumbs are "missing".  This Wiki makes fairly
heavy use of Sub-pages, and the breadcrumbs that we had in 1.11.0 we
quite nice.  I can't figure out if this is an option we enabled in
1.11.0 or if it's just something that has changed since 1.11.0.
   I have set $wgNamespacesWithSubpages[NS_MAIN] = true; in
LocalSettings.php
   Is this only possible now through an extension?  Or is it a setting
thing?

  - The extension LabeledSectionTransclusion no longer works.  I have
updated to the latest Trunk version, and also tried the download from
the SVN that is tagged for 1.13.x.  The extension is enabled, and shows
in the Special:Version page, yet calls to the LST extension no longer
work.  Is anyone else using this extension?  Is it known to work (or not
work) with 1.13.3?
   An example of the LST where it should be working is here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation
The headings Administration Guide, BASIC Programmers Guide and
Developers Guide should have the book Table of Contents below each
heading - inserted via the LST functionality.

C.
Clayton Cornell       ccornell at openoffice.org
StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany