[Mediawiki-l] How to change the title of the Main Page

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 22:04:09 UTC 2009

Hi Brian, but everyone is using Main Page. Actually I used "Free Simplified
Online Encyclopedia."  221 entries for "simplified encyclopedia" in Google
Search, and none for "simplified online encyclopedia" Would you think that
"Free Simplified Encyclopedia" would be more effective?

By the way, my encyclopedia is so new that it has so many red links. Does it
hurt my search engine crawl?

PM Poon