[Mediawiki-l] Rquesting help on hiding actions bar for users who are not logged in.

Ken McDonald kmmcdonald at medicine.wisc.edu
Tue Jan 13 19:38:41 UTC 2009

If this isn't the right newsgroup for this request, please let me
know. It seemed the most appropriate of the (numerous!) choices :-)

We're using MW to set up a site that will be read-only to outside
users, and would like to hide the "action bar" (the one that includes
"history") as those actions are not necessary for what we want. I
can't do this with CSS without also hiding the same buttons when a
user is logged in, which is obviously not  desirable. Can anyone offer
advice on this?

Thanks,
Ken McDonald