[Mediawiki-l] how long to make a good MW skin?

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Sat Jan 10 18:26:00 UTC 2009

> From: "Christensen, Courtney" <ChristensenC at BATTELLE.ORG>
>
> How long does it take to develop a well-rounded skin on average?

I have a client who despised the "wiki look," and wanted it to look
"like a normal website." I spent about 40 hours tweaking it to her
satisfaction.
	http://www.EcovillageNewsletter.org

I actually got it looking good on Safari and Firefox in less than half
that time, then began the struggle making it look reasonable on the
various abominations of Microsoft crap that are in common use...

:::: Our present economic system is... little more than a well-
organized method for converting natural resources into garbage. -- Jay
Hanson ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::