[Mediawiki-l] nginx + mediawiki w/ short urls

Timothy Ball timball at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 15:30:38 UTC 2009

i've been having trouble configuring nginx and mediawiki together to
have short urls. the google showed me these links:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Short_URL
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Short_URL/wiki/Page_title_--_Lighttpd_rewrite--root_access

but the lighty configs aren't quite the same as nginx.

so I was wondering who has implimented mediawiki + nginx w/ proper
short urls and if possible could describe what they put into their
nginx.conf :)

--timball

--
        GPG key available on pgpkeys.mit.edu