[Mediawiki-l] XML dump

Jim Sutton jimsuttonuk at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 5 23:07:21 UTC 2009

Hi everyone

I'm trying to run an XML dump. I'm running MediaWiki version1.13.1 . My wiki
is installed on my iMac OS X 10.4.11 . I'm using the Terminal Application to
run dumpBackup.php however when I try and run the script I get the error:

Parse error: parse error, expecting `'('' in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/w/maintenance/dumpBackup.php on line 60

Does anyone know why I'm getting this error? Line 60 in the dumpBackup.php
file is:

$textMode = isset( $options['stub'] ) ? WikiExporter::STUB :
WikiExporter::TEXT;

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Jim