[Mediawiki-l] Redesign of media for my thesis

Adam Meyer meyer7 at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 28 20:21:34 UTC 2009

Hey guys.
For my thesis project I am doing a ground up redesign of mediawiki's
interaction. (blue prints, not construction)

Ill be looking at how people use it, from a user / contributer /
administrator role and how we can help make it batter and easier.

 From the many wikis I have run, It seems most people are afraid to
edit/ contribute to it because it is so complicated. (or seems so)

Would anyone be interested in talking to me about what they do/don't
like, and what they have a hard time with as an administrator?
Also what your users have issues with.

Thanks,

Adam Meyer
ameyer at g.risd.edu