[Mediawiki-l] Special:WantedPages:Invalid title in result set

Daniel Barrett danb at VistaPrint.com
Sat Feb 28 05:00:49 UTC 2009

On my MW 1.14.0 wiki, Special:WantedPages contains the first entry:

   Invalid title in result set;

What's the best way to track this down?  On a hunch, I tried querying the pagelinks table and found five entries where pl_title is empty:

mysql> select * from pagelinks where pl_title = '';
+---------+--------------+----------+
| pl_from | pl_namespace | pl_title |
+---------+--------------+----------+
|     653 |            0 |          |
|     686 |            0 |          |
|     690 |            0 |          |
|     717 |            0 |          |
|     824 |            0 |          |
5 rows in set (0.01 sec)

Thinking this might be the problem, I examined the fivearticles, but I don't see anything in them to produce an error.  Unfortunately, all the articles use fairly complex templates so it's hard to track anything down in them.

Any advice appreciated!
DanB