[Mediawiki-l] protecting authors from themselves: error checking in tag extensions

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Thu Feb 26 10:07:40 UTC 2009

> From: "Christensen, Courtney" <PuevfgrafraP at ONGGRYYR.BET>
>
> I have already figured out the usefulness of
>
> 		Return wfMsg('mytag-error');

Just remember, the "mytag" repairman is a lonely guy.

(Sorry, just couldn't resist. :-)

:::: This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who
inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government,
they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their
revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it. -- Abraham
Lincoln ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality http://www.EcoReality.org ::::