[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki:Licenses

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 21:46:34 UTC 2009

I had the same problem a moment ago and found out that my database was
corrupted when I tried to do a restore. I was lucky as I was creating a new
website with the latest version of Mediawiki 1.14.0 and was using a Version
1.10.1 database backup. Wonder whether you can use the repair function in
phpAdmin to salvage your database.

PM Poon