[Mediawiki-l] how to import or delete complete category including pages articles

Enrique enrique at banmet.cu
Tue Feb 17 22:29:41 UTC 2009

Hello all
Some time ago, i haved installed mediawiki software and imported XML dump
from wikipedia downloads to see offline on my intranet
i want set up only some category or some methot to delete entry category for
example : pornography, politic and many other thar no matter for me and my
users. or import only somes categorys and page articles corresponding for
example:electrnonic, informatic, tecnology... some like that.
any one  have made som like this?????
i need help please.
sorry abaut my english
thanks.