[Mediawiki-l] Creating a block similar to the Category block at the bottom of pages

Bobby S bobbys at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 16:45:55 UTC 2009

Sorry - my CSS skills are lacking...I am trying to create a text block
with links inside that sits directly above the category block on a
page.  I want this text block to look exactly like the category block
does.  Here is an example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/300_(film)#External_links

Note the category block has:

Categories: English-language films | Spoken articles | Featured
articles | 2000s action films | 2007 films | American films | Battle
of Thermopylae | Classical war films | Fantasy adventure films | Films
based on actual events | Films based on comics by Frank Miller | Films
based on Dark Horse comics | Films set in Greece | Films shot in
Montreal | Films shot in Super 35 | Historical films | Internet memes
| Legendary Pictures films | War epic films | Warner Bros. films

How could I replicate this and have it sit directly above the category
block with the same spacing that is currently between the category
block and the Dark Horse Comics films block on that page.

Thanks so much!