[Mediawiki-l] remove sitenotice from main page only?

ekompute ekompute at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 09:37:23 UTC 2009

Hi Derrick, your Mediawiki pages are locked. By the way, did you do the
following?

*Note - After saving, you may have to bypass your browser's cache to see the
changes.* *Mozilla / Firefox / Safari:* hold *Shift* while clicking *Reload*,
or press either *Ctrl-F5* or *Ctrl-R* (*Command-R* on a Macintosh); *Konqueror:
*click *Reload* or press *F5*; *Opera:* clear the cache in *Tools →
Preferences*; *Internet Explorer:* hold *Ctrl* while clicking *Refresh,* or
press *Ctrl-F5*.

I find that sometimes, the above doesn't work either. I usually restart the
computer.

If it still doesn't work, try copying your Mediawiki:Anonnotice to
Mediawiki:Sitenotice and see if it works.

PM Poon