[Mediawiki-l] Looking for an SVN sponsor - Mergeable Changes special page

Christensen, Courtney ChristensenC at BATTELLE.ORG
Thu Feb 12 16:25:42 UTC 2009

Hi List,

I'm looking for someone with commit access that would be willing to sponsor my extension.  I'd like to release a special page I wrote that allows a user to pick a date and then shows a page grouping of changes that have been made to the wiki since then into "New Articles", "New Images", "Changed Articles", "Changed Images", "Deleted Articles", and "Deleted Images".  The page also uses Special:Export to make an xml file of the brand new articles.  The extension works well enough for what we are using it for, but I'm certain the community could improve it and I think that some people might find it useful.

Courtney Christensen