[Mediawiki-l] Box surrounding Categories

Charlotte Webb charlottethewebb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 17:22:57 UTC 2009

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 12:00 AM, ekompute <ekompute at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, my box surrounding the categories at the bottom of each article page
> miraculously disappeared! I have another wiki and I copied the Monobook.php
> to it but the box still refuses to appear. I then tried to copy both my
> Common.css and Monobook.css over and still nothing happens. Seems to work in
> one website but not in the other. What else can I try? This is the trouble
> of being half past six, doing by trial and error, LOL.

The category box has no border or background color, etc. but these are
defined in your
http://dummipedia.org/skins/monobook/main.css
as "#catlinks { border: 1px solid #aaa; background-color: #f9f9f9;
padding: 5px; margin-top: 1em; clear: both; }"

That's great but this page is not loading.

Also, I get an error from this line
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="print" href="?63" />
because it attempts to load the current url plus "?63" as a css page.

Exact message:
Error: The stylesheet
http://dummipedia.org/Free_Simplified_Online_Encyclopedia?63 was not
loaded because its MIME type, "text/html", is not "text/css".
Source File: http://dummipedia.org/Free_Simplified_Online_Encyclopedia
Line: 0

—C.W.