[Mediawiki-l] Redirect pages in italics in category listing

Vipul Naik vipul.wikis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 18:57:43 UTC 2009

Hi,

I notice that on Wikipedia, the entries for redirect pages in category
listings are in italics. Is there a documented setting that can be
used to enable this? (I tried looking in the list of configuration
settings, but couldn't find any).

For instance:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Subgroup_properties

has some subgroup properties (such as "subabnormal subgroup", "Sylow
subgroup") in italics, because these pages redirect to other pages.

Thanks,

Vipul

PS: Sorry if this appears twice. I posted the first time from another
email ID which is not subscribed to the list, and I believe the first
posting wasn't accepted by the list.