[Mediawiki-l] New extension announcement: MarkitUp editor

Carlo Polisini capolise at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:19:27 UTC 2009

Starting from this discussion
http://www.mwusers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=33953 I posted a new
extension into mediawiki extension section.
It's a simple bridge to load markitUp editor and replace the default
toolbar.
The default toolbar is simple hided with a Jquery hide() function and no
changes are made to the mediawiki core.
The Jquery library is bundled with markitup package and is 1.2.3 version.
I think that is an easy customizable and alternative editor.

The initial releases and the SVN repository is here
http://code.google.com/p/markitup-mw/. If someone want to contribute to this
extension feel free to email me and request a password for SVN account.

Best wishes
--
Carlo Polisini