[Mediawiki-l] hierarchy of users, employees

Farkas, Illes illes.farkas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 20:28:39 UTC 2009

Dear All,
Please, tell me, if other lists would be more appropriate for the following
question. Thanks.

We do non-profit research at a university and our goal is to learn more
about how Wikipedia can produce high quality. So far we have used mainly the
dump files from the Wikimedia download site.

Does anyone happen to know whether the hierarchy of Wikipedia users is
public? And maybe the same for the employees of the Wikimedia Foundation?

Thank you very much in advance.