[Mediawiki-l] Beginner!!!

Lane, Ryan Ryan.Lane at ocean.navo.navy.mil
Mon Feb 2 17:04:48 UTC 2009

> Thanks everyone.  Any and all suggestions are appreciated.
>
> This will be strictly an internal company wiki for developers
> and users
> to share thoughts and info on different processing systems we have.  I
> have to get the initial set up done and put some data in to
> get started.
> Then, others will take off with it.

If this is for an internal company wiki, I'd definitely recommend some
kind of authentication plugin that authenticates against your
centralized user database. Nothing prohibits adoption of something more
than having have another user account, with *another* password.

Here's a list of authentication plugins:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:User_identity_extensions

V/r,

Ryan Lane