[Mediawiki-l] Beginner!!!

Philip Beach beachboy4231 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 16:38:36 UTC 2009

You might want to create a separate namespace for your system articles:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Namespace#Custom_namespaces

System articles would be listed under this url: yourwiki.com/wiki/System
:<name>

To change the contents of the sidebar, browse to /MediaWiki:Sidebar on your
wiki and an an entry like:

** System:Index | Systems

This would add a link on the left that says "Systems" brining users to the
Systems:Index page.

Just an idea, others feel free to correct me on this.