[Mediawiki-l] My extension messes up the tabs

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Wed Dec 16 20:47:27 UTC 2009

I'm working on a special page extension and noticed that under some
conditions $wgOut->addWikiText($this->function()) creates a gap
between the tabs and the content div.  I think I've seen this before
but I don't recall why.  When I use $wgOut->addWikiText("foo"),
there's no gap.   But I can't figure out what is in $this->function
that could be creating the gap.  the method just returns a string.

MW 1.14

Any thoughts on what I should be looking for?

Jim
Jim Hu
Associate Professor
Dept. of Biochemistry and Biophysics