[Mediawiki-l] How to Copy Namespace

Ross Xu rossxunix at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 16 16:34:00 UTC 2009

Thanks to you and Daniel for your replies.

Sorry, I gave a wrong example namespace name. The actual new namespace is called MySoft-v2.
Platonides may still remember that I would like to have multiple copies/links for MediaWiki for different versions of my software product documentation.
Now, I have the new Version 2. My documentation team (including some developer teams and some customers) wants to work on a new namespace for Version 2, but they don't need to rewrite all the docs. Instead, they just need to modify some of the contents.
And we still need to keep the old namespace (Main) for users as their user manuals.

That is why I need to COPY all of the contents from the Main namespace to the new namespace.

Thanks again,
Ross