[Mediawiki-l] hidden page

Bri dev at rlyehable.org
Fri Dec 11 22:01:13 UTC 2009

I am using a wiki for a role-playing resource.
I wanted to enable a class of user to be able to create and view pages,
without the regular user being able to see them.
Then, as players encounter the subject of the page, have an easy way to
reclassify them so that everyone can read them.

Thanks for all the responses (especially Huib). I will check out your
links and see if any of these will work for me.

-Bri