[Mediawiki-l] embedding video

oscar oscar at wikimedia.org
Wed Dec 9 17:23:04 UTC 2009

yo nevio,

please read the page i pointed out on the mediawiki website carefully, for
there i read

service is the name of a video sharing service.
(meaning: youtube or others)

further down there are examples like

{{#ev:youtube|dMH0bHeiRNg}}

showing the usage.
still further down there is a list of supported services.
this should get you started ;-)

good luck and all the best,
oscar