[Mediawiki-l] Injecting Javascript / Styles from Tag Extension

Stephen Earl Steve.Earl at cdw.com
Wed Dec 9 02:29:49 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm developing a tag extension on MediaWiki 1.13 and I need to inject javascript and style tags into the head element only on pages where my tag extension is used.

I've discovered how to do this with a parser extension and my javascript and style tags are included on every page, however I can't seem to figure out how to accomplish this with a tag extension.

Can anyone point me to an example of how to do something like this?

Any help is much appreciated.

Steve E.