[Mediawiki-l] collapsed tables broken

St. Laurent, Steven Steven.StLaurent at arrisi.com
Tue Dec 8 15:10:06 UTC 2009

I've got a older mediawiki install (1.11.0) that uses NavFrame a great deal. I am moving the wiki to new hardware and trying to use collapsed tables as I understand navframe is depreciated.
While the example code renders as expected..

{| class="wikitable collapsible"
! Simple collapsible table
|-
| Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
|}

Except It does not display the hide/show option. Oddly neither does the old navframe code either. Currently all extra includes are disabled and the install is as plain vanilla as it gets.
My best guess is something is amiss with the javascript.