[Mediawiki-l] [SMW-devel] Maps and Semantic Maps released

jeroen De Dauw jeroen_dedauw at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 23 14:41:43 UTC 2009

Hey,

Those services are indeed impressive. Thanks a lot for the awesome suggestion! I'm going to try to add a handler for this service right away :)

Cheers,
Jeroen De Dauw

Forum: code.bn2vs.com
Blog: blog.bn2vs.com

Skype: rts.bn.vs  ; Xfire: bn2vs

Don't panic. Don't be evil.
70 72 6F 67 72 61 6D 6D 69 6E 67 20 34 20 6C 69 66 65!