[Mediawiki-l] Mapping svnrepository on linux server to a local drive on windows

sirisha mosalikanti siri550 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:48:46 UTC 2009

Hi,
I have installed svn on my mediawiki server. I'm able to access the svn
repository through the browser.
However, what are the settings that are required to map a local drive to the
svn repository?
I have a linux server. How to map a local drive on windows OS the svn
repository( on the linux server) using the "map network drive" option.
I guess I have to set the svnrepository to share. I am not so sure how to do
this. Can anyone provide me with directions to achieve this?
Thanks
Sirisha
--
Sirisha.

Everyday is an oppurtinity to make a new happy ending :)