[Mediawiki-l] SubWiki

Helmut Schneider jumper99 at gmx.de
Wed Aug 19 13:23:28 UTC 2009

Hi,

can I somehow create subwikis? I have a wiki where everyone (with access to
the webserver) has access to. I would like to create a new "zone" where I
can put other content. Some special persons (that may not have access to the
"root" wiki) should have access here.

Is that possible? 2 webservers with two different wiki installations but the
content of the second wiki can be accessed/displayed/embedded in the first
wiki not only as a link but as full content?

Thanks Helmut

--
No Swen today, my love has gone away
My mailbox stands for lorn, a symbol of the dawn