[Mediawiki-l] CategoryTree, show and hide - Java Script Errors

David Price David.Price at austinsmithlord.com
Fri Aug 14 07:52:08 UTC 2009

Dear All,
I have recently downloaded the CetegoryTree Extension and also been working on the show/hide buttons and capabilities documented.
Whilst these two are perfect when working correctly I have Java Issues.  When trying to expand the views in the tree view they do not expand.  Also the show hide doesn't work, content is always show which lead me to believe their is a Java issue.  I have downloaded the latest version of Java from Sun and ensured it is enabled in the browser but still no joy?
Does anyone have any pointers?
Many Thanks

David