[Mediawiki-l] What is the ideal width for a Mediawiki skin?

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 05:10:34 UTC 2009

Hi, I was just wondering... supposing I decide to fix my skin width.
What would be the ideal width? 800px or 1024? The reason why I ask is
I do not know what width I should set for my top banner. If I have a
choice, I rather prefer to have a flexible width that fills up any
browser up to 1024px. But then again, how about the banner? Won't it
look awful if I set it at 1024px according to my present screen
resolution and someone uses another resolution?

--
PM Poon

* http://dummipedia.org The 5-Minute Concise Encyclopedia
* http://dummipedia.com The Dummipedia Amazon Online Store