[Mediawiki-l] page appears in both NS_MAIN and NS_PROJECT

jidanni at jidanni.org jidanni at jidanni.org
Sun Aug 9 18:01:38 UTC 2009

On http://radioscanningtw.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Allpages do you see
the page台描:頻率間隔 ?

Well, this is a rare case of a page that was created with a prefix that
would later match NS_PROJECT.

I.e., not waiting for them to change $wgSitename first, I created that
page as if it was already in that namespace anyway.

Now no matter how much I delete it, I can't get it out of
Special:Allpages.

So I suppose I should ask them to change $wgSitename to something
else, create, then delete the page, then change $wgSitename back?

Then later I can recreate the page so that it only will appear in
Special:Allpages/Project:, instead of both namespaces.

Is that how one deals with pages like this?