[Mediawiki-l] Administration User x Grup

Leandro da Silva de Souza leandro.souza at corp.globo.com
Thu Aug 6 19:28:34 UTC 2009

Good afternoon.

My name is Leandro and I am using MediaWiki for the first time. The
instalation was very peaceful and successful.
I am encountering problems in the administration of users x groups of the
system. Using the option Special: Userrights I managed to create new groups.
There are some extensions to facilitate the display/administration?

It is possible to have support in Portuguese? If some using Brazil level
will be able to help to mine msn is: lsouza_rj em hotmail.com

thanks
Leandro Souza