[Mediawiki-l] Private notepad extension?

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Thu Aug 6 00:20:51 UTC 2009

> From: Eric K <ek79501 at yahoo.com>
>
> Yahoo mail has a great feature of Notepad which I like. Is it
> possible to have a private notepad extension where I can save stuff
> right there on the wiki? Maybe a User/notepad thing where only the
> user can see and edit that page. Any easy way of doing this?

I'll add my "ya, hey!" to that request!

But perhaps the best way would be client-side, with javascript. It
seems it might otherwise present a caching challenge to the server.

:::: If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have
to worry about the answers. -- Thomas Pynchon ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality: http://www.EcoReality.org/wiki/User:Jan_Steinman
  ::::