[Mediawiki-l] CSS help for new skin

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 01:18:35 UTC 2009

Hi, I just shifted my left panel to the right and am facing a problem with
the floating footer. It floats immediately after what is now the right
panel. I tried to create a block for the text area and the panel so that it
works as one monolithic piece such that whatever is the height of either,
the footer will always be below these 2 sections. However, it did not work.
I then tried to add clear:all to the footer CSS but it didn't work either. I
also tried to add <br clear=all> for footer in my php file for the new skin
but nothing seems to work. Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
PM Poon

* http://dummipedia.org The 5-Minute Concise Encyclopedia
* http://dummipedia.com The Dummipedia Amazon Online Store