[Mediawiki-l] editing protected pages

sirisha mosalikanti siri550 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:46:20 UTC 2009

Hi,
I have the following configuration.
MediaWiki                  Version 1.13.3
Semantic MediaWiki     Version 1.4.1
UBUNTU                 2.6.27-9-server

There are some pages in wiki, which have been protected a few years ago.
Even the sysops are not able to edit them.
I have found on google search that only users from "autoconfirmed" group can
edit them. that too who are registered for more than a configured time.
I have added myself to autoconfirmed group. But could someone please let me
know what the configured time is?
And in which file this period can be changed?
Thanks in advance,
Sirisha

--
Sirisha.

Everyday is an oppurtinity to make a new happy ending :)