[Mediawiki-l] Image Directory Issues

Russ Lavoy ussray_00 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 01:05:42 UTC 2009

I am running mediawiki 1.14.0 on CentOS 5 apache 2.2.3

I use to have my documentroot set to /var/ww/site

but changed it to

/var/www/differentsite

Mediawiki is looking for images in /var/www/site/images instead of looking at the /var/www/differentsite/images

New uploads work as expected, but all of the old images are broken since the documentroot change.

Is there some type of data in the DB that holds this information?  Because I need to fix this, but I am definitely not a DB so I do not know how to do that.

But if I can get information on where in the DB the upload location is stored I can likely modify the entries there...

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks