[Mediawiki-l] Silent Login Failure

Pierce, Sean Sean.Pierce at arrisi.com
Tue Apr 28 21:33:43 UTC 2009

All-

Help.  All logins fail silently on my MediaWiki.  Login appears successful as no errors occur in the browser or in OS or Wiki logs but users do not login.   The problem started when I added the Calendar and Breadcrumb2 extensions.    After making changes to monobook and adding the extensions I could not login as Wikisysop to edit " MediaWiki:Leftnav".  I have tried commenting out the extensions, completely removing them and using other skins without success.   Does anyone have an idea of what might have happened or how I could debug?  My php skills are minimal but I am willing to hack and learn.  Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks

-Sean

MediaWiki 	1.14.0
PHP 	      5.2.9 (apache2handler)