[Mediawiki-l] Adding Get Satisfaction widget to Mediawiki

Jeremy Baron jeremy at tuxmachine.com
Wed Apr 15 01:58:27 UTC 2009

Hi Bobby,

There is definitely a problem with the Content-type generated at your
site:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?
title=MediaWiki:Common.css&usemsgcache=yes&ctype=text%
2Fcss&smaxage=18000&action=raw&maxage=18000 yields text/css
and <snip>/w/index.php?
title=MediaWiki:Common.css&usemsgcache=yes&ctype=text%
2Fcss&smaxage=18000&action=raw&maxage=18000 yields text/html

Some stylesheet URLs (which I'm guessing are served directly by the
web server, Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8b
mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/
5.2.5) seem to be fine. (like /w/skins/common/shared.css?195)

Can you check your Apache httpd error logs?

I can't dig much more right now, maybe someone else has a suggestion.

Jeremy

On Apr 14, 2009, at 8:42 PM, Bobby S wrote:
<snip>
> I deleted the common.js page because I thought it might be what was
> causing the css issue.  If you look at the site on Firefox the css
> doesn't load.  If you look at the site on IE or Chrome it does.  Not
> sure why this is - really odd.
>
> Regarding the Feedback widget, I just couldn't get it working so I had
> removed the stuff for now.  If you wanted to try I have set up a
> username and password for you:
<snip>