[Mediawiki-l] Account Creation error after upgrading from 1.13.0 to 1.14.0

Philip Beach beachboy4231 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 18:02:37 UTC 2009

Ever since I upgraded late last night, all new user accounts are being
created twice. At least it appears this way on the Recent Changes page and
account creation log. This happened for all new users since the update. Here
is a sample entry:

# (User creation log); 00:01 . . FooBar (Talk | contribs | block) New user
# (User creation log); 00:01 . . FooBar (Talk | contribs | block) New user

I upgraded using the usual (WITH shell access) method, first extracting the
files into the wiki root with the "strip-components" option, then running
php update.php in the maintenance directory. I've been upgrading ever since
1.9 like this and never had an issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks