[Mediawiki-l] upgrade advice and help

Dale (Inquisitor Betrayer) dale at inquisitorbetrayer.com
Thu Apr 9 21:19:32 UTC 2009

my concern on running the install again, I am not sure I remember all the
details on the install ...
I did review the Local settings file to get the info I needed to open the
databases. Perhaps that is what I should do,
print out the local settings file, have in hand and follow those steps.

Thanks, I will update the list here when I do this, I have some backups to
do. ;-)

I did run error check and optimize the tables while I was in the databases.
;-)

dale